Supernatural Wisconsin

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Supernatural Picspam and Anna

I've been trying to keep the news section updated, but this is hard work. Luckily for you, I'll have more time after school is over for my obsession.
Today, in between working on my Power Point Presentation for my Business class and driving in blistering cold and looking at an apartment with Anna, I'll be picspamming. I was only going to do Jensen...but I guess I should be more diverse with my Supernatural related picspam.

But you can check out my procrastination here.

oh yeah....i forgot...

Let's all give a round of applause to ANNA aka @antumbra for GRADUATING from ALVERNO. Oh yeah. Let's also give her a round of applause for ...getting a degree in chemistry next? :P I think the fact that you want to get more than one degree is what made me crazy about school as well. This is all your fault! Love you hun! Congratulations! Can't wait to bust open some liquor and get the party started! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment