Supernatural Wisconsin

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Final Results! Supernatural Trivia Contest 2009

I'd like to start by saying THANK YOU to my bestie @antumbra. Love you sooo much! I'm crazy, aren't I? lol
Second, I'd like to THANK EVERYONE who participated in the first SPNWisc Trivia Contest!!!! I think it was a success. I mean, really, it had to be cause I went crazy with +5's everywhere!!! lol

I'm still not going to reveal the prize! The winner will just be super surprised when they get it! Ok? Alright. lol

Here are the top 10 contenders and their totals!!!! Congratulations to everyone!!!
  1. @StrGazr04 790 Points!!
  2. @spnep4ever2 685 Points!!
  3. @riotgirl8268 530 Points!!
  4. @LisaMack324 345 Points!!
  5. @glendaglamazon 265 Points!!
  6. @Linda_Lum 250 Points!!
  7. @andy_bipolarity 135 Points!!
  8. @JLMousseau 105 Points!!
  9. @xXxCastielxXx 55 Points!!
  10. @Jessamy3 40 Points!!
You guys were amazing! Some of those questions were very vague and you still got them! Very Supernatural!!!! But there is clearly one winner! Congratulations to @StrGazr04 for winning the First SPNWisc Supernatural Trivia Contest! You are truly a god among men! lol You will know hold the Title until....we do another trivia contest lol. Please email spnwisc@live.com with twitter name, real name, and address so that we can send you your super awesome top sekrit prize! No we aren't going to tell you! It HAS to be a surprise! lol

To those who place 2-5, please send us the same info to spnwisc@live.com for a consolation prize!!!!

I like all the random people who popped in for a bit to answer a question or two then popped back out! Made things interesting!

Once again, from the SPNWisc Crew, we want to thank you for all of your help, enthusiasm, craziness, obsessiveness, fan-ing, psycho, supernatural-ness! We look forward to having more and more contests in the new year!!!

--lyralynx & antumbra

No comments:

Post a Comment