Supernatural Wisconsin

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Spur of the Moment Contest!!!

I just had an idea! Let's have a contest! Here's how it goes.

Over the next two days, I'll randomly post Supernatural questions on our twitter. First person to answer wins 5 points. Person with the most points will win a totally awesome supernatural prize. By prize, I just mean friggin awesome! It's top sekrit! Only two people know about it...and that person can't win the contest! lol jk...but she can't. that's cheating.

Anyways, contest ends @ midnight on Saturday...Which for you people who have a hard time with this stuff...aka me...That's Midnight on 12/26. Which means if it's 11.59 on Christmas Day, you have one more minute to answer the last question. Got it? Good. If you have any questions about anything email us @ spnwisc@live.com

I'll be happy to answer any questions that you have. No, I won't give the answer, unless it's been answered already. Don't know how many questions I'll ask, or at what times. But suffice it to say, there will be quite a few. Also, I'm not gonna tell you what the top sekrit prize is...it's TOP SEKRIT. DUH :)

ETA!!!!: Anyone who answers a question correctly, will get 5 points. Even if you aren't the first person! Awesome I know. However, questions are only good for 2 hours. So you can answer old questions, that aren't older than 2 hours!!!!
So head on over to @SPNWisc on twitter and look for the next question! Let your friends know so they can get in on this too! If it ends in a tie or something like that, we'll think of something way cool. Like a sudden death round! That would be awesome! lol Now I'm getting to excited! GOOD LUCK TWEEPS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment