Supernatural Wisconsin

Thursday, May 13, 2010

A letter to The Kripke

Dear Kripke,

You have killed me. Tonight I felt you rip my heart out of its cavity. I felt you hold my heart, as its last few beats escaped it. I lay dead now, no life left in me, on a floor drenched in tears. I look back, a long five years, filled with laughs and tears, hugs and punches, guns and knives, seeing now the seeds you planted from the beginning evolve into a most spectacular masterpiece. But you have also created something else, something you may not be aware of. You have created a life long bond between two girls. Two girls who have cherished and loved a story about a girl and a boy who fell in love and had a family and the life that lay ahead of them. We don’t know what may come of the future but we do know this, we will be lying on this tear drenched floor, hearts missing, awaiting a new chapter.

Sincerely,

I, Elysse and I, Anna, you’re faithful servants, now and forever.

1 comment: