Supernatural Wisconsin

Thursday, February 4, 2010

February Update

Okay Guys...I know you are all excited for a new contest to hit the net. I'm in school and working right now. So I'm putting up a schedule that I can follow, so I don't forget to do any certain things.

If we have you on file as Advance Notice, then on February 15, I will send you all FULL DETAILED INFORMATION Emails on the Contest that Starts March 1st. For all others, I will only put up the contest banner.

Then on February 22nd, I will post the Contest Details here for everyone to see and on Facebook.

On March 1st at 12:01 AM, the contest will start and I will give you all one last piece of info that you will need to participate.

I'm excited for this one! It's a long one and has some really good prizes!!!!!

--Ellie

PS...Remember, if you want to be included with the Advance Notice Email, send spnwisc@live.com an email with a crazy SPN quote in the subject!

No comments:

Post a Comment